jueves, 18 de agosto de 2011

Wishing you have never said goodbye

If you knew how i felt, maybe you could see how it all used to be.
Being by his side, never wanting to say good Bye,
Making me laugh, when I just wanted to cry.
Something I didnt know it could happen,
Because I didn’t really knew,
It just happened to me from out of the blue.
Now that im old enough,
I realize that i had lost someone very special in my life.
I sit alone in my room just askin God why?
Still siting in my room asking one asking twice,
In times i want to cry, but I keep getting angry on the inside.
I just wander and i get upset and all I want to do is cry,
Asking my self what could have been if he was still by my side.
I will always carry all those memories deeply in my heart,
Like when we used sneak out to the park.
Putting me to sleep he there by my side,
Moments i wish i had never said good bye.
Just thinking about the way I could light up his day,
Just with a smile on my face.
If only I could have him by my side just for one last time,
To tell him i love him that hes greatly missed.
Tell him he was human, that i forgive all hes mistakes,
And that i know deeply in my heart he will never be replaced.
I know hes not here, but i just know I will always be my Daddys little girl.
I know hes up there looking down on me making sure i never trip.
Im shure he would be proud of what im coming up to be.
I know he will never let something bad get to me.
Im gonna keep loving you until the moment i die,
Wishing you were still here by my side,
just hoping you had never said good bye!!:(

By: Sarah M.

1 comentario:

  1. YouTube.com / YouTube
    YouTube.com / YouTube.com. Videos. 4.9M views (21.3K). YouTube.com. Videos. 1.5M views (21.1K). YouTube.com. Videos. 2.6M views (21.2K). youtube mp3 YouTube.com. Videos. 4.7M views (21.1K).

    ResponderEliminar