jueves, 11 de agosto de 2011

So I was thinking…


2010  was not so bad after all  i  laugh, i cried, i got my feeling’s hurt, I liked someone, I spent time wit that special someone, i had great times, i had not so great times, i was at the hospital, i got surgery, i cried my self to sleep, i laugh so hard i pied my self yeah so? Q well it was all worth it i made some new friends  that are such great ppl friendships got stronger and a friends became like siblings i meet ppl i do not like but whatever they don’t mind at all. I got a Tumblr yeas and  now i do not use fb as much as i did and I meet  some pretty awesome ppl here!!  so i dont regret  nothing about 2010 I just Hope and wish 2011 is full of positive things!!! =)
 And to all of you Happy NEW YEAR!!!! u are some amazing ppl guys!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario